These no bake energy balls are perfect for anytime of day or night. A great little treat when you’re craving something sweet and wanting a boost of energy. It’s very simple to make and you most likely have all the ingredients in your pantry. Contains no refined sugar, yet is sweet enough for when you are having a sweet craving.
I often throw a few of these in a small container and keep in my gym bag so I have a little something as soon as I finish my workout or even prior to starting a hard workout. it gives me that extra boost if I’m feeling a bit sluggish.
Watch the video below to see how to make them. Or skip straight to the recipe for measurements and instructions on how to make them.
No Bake Energy Balls
- 1 Vitamix Food Processor
- 1 cup dates
- 2 cups almonds
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup unsweetened dried coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 tbsp honey
- pinch of salt
- To a food processor bowl add dates, almonds, walnuts and chop fine
- While the motor is running, add in the coconut, cacao nibs, honey and a pinch of salt
- Once you see all the ingredients come together, turn off motor and role into bite size balls or you can press into a pan and cut into suqares (if your ingredients doesn't come togther and is a bit crumbly, add a bit more honey or a little maple syrup, start with 1 tsp at a time)
- Roll the energy balls in dry coconut and store in an air tight container in the fridge for upto 3 to 4 weeks